Raydium 3D Game Engine

Official forum for everything about Raydium, ManiaDrive, MeMak, ...
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:00 am 

I just got a new fastest time for the downhill track (when you get rid of the cheat one). I'm not a particularly skilled driver, so I don't expect it to last (I did it by falling off the track on the way down and having a lucky landing inside the checkpoint facing the right way). I hope you don't think it is a cheat :)

Two things:
1) How possible would it be to make it so you can save replays? (and then use them as 'proof' when you submit a high score).
2) Is the last track in story mode possible? I can't get anywhere near the checkpoint. Are there any special keys other than the arrow keys that are useful (I've found some that I can't see will be useful :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:18 pm 

Hi, and congratulations :)

About replays, the feature is planned and Raydium, the game engine behind ManiaDrive, now supports replays since a few hours :) But it's very easy to fake a replay too, so it will not be used as proof, but only to allow players to watch their best sessions and to share it. It will also allow to create cool video with the game.

To complete the last track, you need nothing more than usual. But there's a small trick with the physics and the way "boosts" works. Just keep it trying, you'll find it ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:36 am 

nice trick... but i smashed your time 8)